Wasteland

My will is weak
It makes my body weak
I can hardly lift myself
The burdens and the inevitable
It haunts me night and day

Will I grow up and be responsible?
Or will I stay young and fade to gray?
I die of my own hand rather than yours
Your great everything, your great nothing

It makes me weak to live with this burden
I was not born to live a life imprisoned or dead

Robots can't give birth, remember that
Or can they?
Let's play God some more
Let's gamble with religions
Theories and truths, but only one can be true
or none
We gamble with our lives and we die for others gambles

I am so tired and I am so weak
I cannot live with this burden for a second longer
but I cannot move or dare to try it
I just lay here and hope that my heart stops beating by itself

Out of grief,
Out of loss,
And out of fatigue
It's all over
It's a wasteland.

No comments: