Good Mourning

I can remember it all so well
Memories lost have appeared before me again.
We sat in that bright room in your grandma's hell.
The brown and beige colors, oh the hypnotizing blend.
It's stubborness to put me to sleep.
The clockwork, the paintings, the photos of the past.
I always looked to you, and away from the deep.
I could've never have guessed that the visit would be our last.

I can still remember the smell,
And the drowzieness.
The stiff and tender politeness and respect.
It is but a picture in my mind.
A picture that I have no choice but to burn.
Another moment lost in time.
Another heart broken, and one who took a turn.

That is how the humans say.
I will never fill the void of your love.
I will just lay here and wait
for the day when there comes a dove,
That will fly out of my mouth.

No comments: