Enumeratio

I promised myself I wouldn't live to see
the 25th summer of this living being.
I know well enough to know that a timeline don't exist,
but I can see that in your eyes that I do exist.

Tell your Gods and saviors that I couldn't care less.
If there's anything out there, it's the black hole of emptiness.
It will eat this world whole and all that lives here.
We get what we deserve, it's Karma, you claim.
You see the Armageddon as a history name.

Tell your Gods and saviors that I do exist,
I breathe air, I breathe smoke, I am evil, bring the exorcist.
This timeline of yours, the excuse to pray
You dream with open eyes and you give yourself away.
I was given away a long time ago, but not by a fucking ethos.
When I opened my eyes and gave you this epos;

You will never live to see the light of day,
because the light of day is only dead remains.
Out in the universe, where someone sees us in from a far distance
we are a dead star fallen out of existance.
This you would say to be a futuristic claim out of an Alien point of view,
it may or may not be the truth, if I only knew.
But we will never know, so why bother?
The black hole will swallow our world just like any other.

No comments: